- Collaborate with the Delta’s at First Church in the Haitian flip flop Ministry
- Offer bag lunches to the homeless from July to September when Our Lady of Lords takes their summer respite from this activity
- Get involved with a possible Habitat build
- Conduct a Health Fair
- Sponsor a seminar/conversation with Georgia State students
- Works to improve, policies for stability of First Church.
- Manages the finances and assets.
- Takes an active role with NCCC and Stewardship Committee for a giving program.
- Works to actively engage every member of the Board of Trustees in the work of the BOT and life of the Church.
- Youthful Praise
- Tomorrow’s Leaders
- UCC Youth Ski Trip
- Easter Egg Hunt
- Women’s Holy Saturday Prayer Breakfast
- Discovery Week (Vacation Evening Bible School for all ages)
- Christmas Play
- Supports the Ministers in meeting the spiritual needs of the Congregation.
- Welcomes and makes comfortable and safe all those who enter our church.
- Spearhead the redevelopment of the church website; formulate ongoing method for creating and printing the weekly bulletin.
Health & Wellness Committee
To provide information to encourage and inspire healthy living for the Body of Christ.
Monthly bulletin inserts and presentations on healthy living.
Open to all.
- Include Identifying and vetting potential candidates, preparing absentee ballots/electoral slates, completing the recently approved Election Position Confirmation Letter for elected persons at upcoming elections.
- Complete Reviews and position descriptions
- Implement Safe Church Policy
- Cosponsor the ABC Stewardship Fair 3/3/13
- Stewardship campaign